- Made in the U.S.A.
- Reports Manager – Understand Patient Care Response Times & Workflow Needs
- Full Duplex Audio – Both Parties can Speak & be Understood, Critical to Patient Care
- Flexibility in features & growth – Add Applications as Needed
- 5 Year Warranty – Rauland-Borq set the Bar by Being the 1st to Introduce a 5-year Warranty on Parts
- 60+ Years of Local Presence – Since 1946, Executone has Serviced and Supported Most of the Health Care Facilities in our Area of the State
- Improve Response Times With Fewer Steps
- Send the Right Call to the Right Person, at the Right Time
- All-Wireless Devices – Direct Communication to Nursing for Patient, Staff, & Physician
- IR / RFID – Patient, Staff & Equipment Location
- Hand Hygiene Systems – Reinforce Hand Hygiene with Notifications
- Infant Abduction Systems
- Alarm Notifications
- PBX – Off-Campus Connectivity
With Responder 5 the right person gets the right call at the right time. Calls coming from a patient can be relayed directly to the nurse’s wireless phone or pager – real time. Nurses can consult with other staff members or with physicians – direct contact. Best of all, this nurse call system is quiet – which promotes a healing stress free environment.
Easy to Learn
Responder 5 use is intuitive – so training staff is easy. With one touch of a button a nurse can be reached, a call can be forwarded or canceled, and a nurse can contact other hospital staff. Sign on and off duty takes only seconds – promoting efficiency. Everything about Responder 5 relieves nurses from wasted effort, so they can spend more time on what matters most – quality patient care.
With Responder 5, the push of one button in surgery can tell environmental services to clean the room, central supply to stock supplies, and the PACU that a patient is coming from surgery. Because the system integrates with other technologies (such as wireless phones and pagers), your staff can work more efficiently and effectively.
Responder 5 connects patients to staff by linking the capabilities of the latest wireless technology with traditional “nurse call” equipment. Responder 5 is designed to fit each hospital’s environment. Our certified staff understand hospital systems and processes and make Responder work to its greatest advantage in each case. They will work to customize Responder 5 to fit your call process so the system works like you do.
Quality and Service
Rauland-Borg’s track record illustrates our customer commitment. Rauland Borg’s only business is the design and manufacture of communications and life-safety equipment for institutional environments. We’re the industry leader for a good reason. We are nurse call.